The Sling Library holds regular pre-booked Carrying Clinic Sessions for parents-to-be and parents of any baby, toddler or preschooler that would like expert information, advice or help with any sling, wrap or carrier. To book onto a Carrying Clinic session, please go to our booking site: Book Carrying Advice
If you don’t want to pay for carrying and fitting advice, or to try out different carriers, then you can still Arrange a Hire online and then pop into the Sling Library during Hire Return/Collection times to pick it up.
At Carrying Clinic you can get help with your own carriers or slings, we can suggest new ones for you to try, and you can try on and hire any of our available carriers or accessories. You can also buy slings and accessories from our shop!
Carrying Clinic Essential Details:
- Cost: £10 per adult who would like advice or help trying on carriers and slings. Please note that your space on a Carrying Clinic is not booked until we have received payment.
- Format: Open Group up to 8 adults
- Suitable for: All carrying ages, stages and sling/wrap/carrier types
- Times: See our Bookwhen Schedule for times
- Doors Open: 15 minutes before the start time. Doors close: 15 minutes after the start time to avoid disruptions to those already in the session.
- Venue: 194 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, BR3 4RJ. See More About Sling Library Sessions, for how to get here, parking and the facilities available.
We can accept payments in advance by cash, Paypal app, debit and credit card. We have a 48 hour cancellation policy for all advice session bookings.
Those requiring additional time/attention such as answers to detailed questions, special medical needs or those wanting to learn unaided back carries should attend a relevant workshop or contact us for a private consultation in a quieter, more relaxed environment.
Email email@example.com for more details.